Thursday, September 20, 2007

GRRRR! I wish I were RICH!!

OK, Ok, maybe not RICH... but at least to the point where I wouldn't have to deal with all the S T U P I D people I have to deal with at work! Sheeesh! This past month has been totally HORRID! For all that know me... u know I am really keeping this blog 'clean'. Dirty white horse fell into a gigantic puddle of pig $%@#!! Wow... I feel better now! At least that place that pays me so I can pay my bills is out of my life til Monday morning! Yes lady and gents... I am taking a vacation day... I need AND deserve IT!!

The NC state dart tournament is this weekend in Charlotte and in about 17 hours ... my soon to be over the work thing HAPPY butt will be there with bells on! OK ... well not bells... but I hope to be making some noise. OK... I think I am actually going to cut this short... seeing as to how my children do still have to go to school tomorrow.. so yes I do have to get up at 6. Oh BTW... there is a new addition to our happy little family... his name is Chewbacca, aka: Chewy. He is a Pekingese and Chiquawa mix... does that make him a Chiquangese... or a Pekinuawa? *smirk* Any votes?! Love you guys... ALL of you! You to journal.. blog...which ever you prefer. I will try not to make it be so long for my next entry... later.

Me

3 comments:

Keeley said...

Well its about time you put a new entry on your blog! I've been waiting every day. Thank you for my Bday wishes...I love you! Good luck in your dart tourney..Shoot Well*wink wink* :-)
And enjoy your day off too!!

Keeley said...

Pekinuawa is my vote for the dog breed....you should post a pic of him so I can see his little furry @$$!!

Susan said...

You gotta post a picture of CHEWY..He has got to be the sweetest little pooch around.

Pekinuawa is my choice.